This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Committed][AArch64] Add support for :tlsdesc: and TLSDESC_ADR_PREL21
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at foss dot arm dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 08:17:56 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Committed][AArch64] Add support for :tlsdesc: and TLSDESC_ADR_PREL21
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54EFA4E3 dot 1050907 at foss dot arm dot com> <20150227013756 dot GP16384 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On 27 February 2015 at 01:37, Alan Modra <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 10:57:39PM +0000, Marcus Shawcroft wrote:
>> 2015-02-26 Marcus Shawcroft <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> + * elfnn-aarch64.c (IS_AARCH64_TLSDESC_RELOC) BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_TLSDESC_ADR_PREL21 move.
> Please fix this overly long entry, which is missing a colon and is
> somewhat obscure. The long line attracted my attention, then I
> wondered what a "BFD_RELOC... move" was! "Move BFD_RELOC... test"
> would have been clearer. Or just
> * elfnn-aarch64.c (IS_AARCH64_TLSDESC_RELOC): Reorder R_TYPE tests.
Hi, Fixed as suggested, the entry now reads:
2015-02-26 Marcus Shawcroft <email@example.com>
* elfnn-aarch64.c (IS_AARCH64_TLSDESC_RELOC): Reorder R_TYPE
(elfNN_aarch64_gc_sweep_hook, elfNN_aarch64_check_relocs): Handle
* elfxx-aarch64.c (_bfd_aarch64_elf_put_addend)
* reloc.c (BFD_RELOC_AARCH64_TLSGD_ADR_PREL21): Define.