This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RL78]: Objdump does not insert space between two operands in disassembly view.
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: "Vinay Kumar. G" <Vinay dot G at kpit dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: "dj at redhat dot com" <dj at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 17:18:44 +0000
- Subject: Re: [RL78]: Objdump does not insert space between two operands in disassembly view.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <HKXPR03MB0567AAF0589C50FBC1F29B9B93480 at HKXPR03MB0567 dot apcprd03 dot prod dot outlook dot com>
* rl78-decode.opc (MOV): Added space between two operands for 'mov'
instruction in index addressing mode.
* rl78-decode.c: Regenerate.
Approved and applied.
Thanks for submitting this patch, and sorry that it has taken me so long
to getting round to reviewing it.