This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ping [was: Slow readelf for huge ARM binary]
- From: Dmitry Antipov <dantipov at nvidia dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 14:27:50 +0300
- Subject: Re: ping [was: Slow readelf for huge ARM binary]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54DB73B5 dot 7000504 at nvidia dot com> <54E6016B dot 9060904 at nvidia dot com> <CAMe9rOpQEt1jkkJ-NamQryv=qqCgSYUiDr9K0BKWpbmu-xT=Mw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 02/19/2015 08:06 PM, H.J. Lu wrote:
I have seen similar issues on x86.
What's an actual issue on x86?
Please open a bug report and fix it properly for all targets.
I'll need some IA64 and HPPA binaries for testing - are there
some standard ones to download?