This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [AArch64][gas][2.25] Backport code formatting fix in the cpu-table
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Matthew Wahab <matthew dot wahab at arm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 10:05:37 +0000
- Subject: Re: [AArch64][gas][2.25] Backport code formatting fix in the cpu-table
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54E1E22F dot 9010108 at arm dot com>
On 16 February 2015 at 12:27, Matthew Wahab <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch backports to binutils-2.25 code formatting fixes for the
> aarch64_cpus macros in tc-arch64.c/aarch64-cpu table. This will be needed to
> keep the code formatting in gas-2.25 consistent with trunk.
> The trunk patch is here:
> The commit is here:
> Tested aarch64-none-linux-gnu with check-gas.
> Ok for the branch?
> 2015-02-16 Matthew Wahab <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/tc-aarch64.c: Fix code formatting.
We would not normally back port code formatting patches to release
branches. I don;t see any reason to make an exception for this one.