This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [SH] Correct clrs,sets,pref insns
- From: Oleg Endo <oleg dot endo at t-online dot de>
- To: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 14:12:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: [SH] Correct clrs,sets,pref insns
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1423912254 dot 18129 dot 43 dot camel at yam-132-YW-E178-FTW> <20150214 dot 211045 dot 98536535 dot kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp> <1423917696 dot 18129 dot 45 dot camel at yam-132-YW-E178-FTW> <20150214 dot 220943 dot 231145352 dot kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
On Sat, 2015-02-14 at 22:09 +0900, Kaz Kojima wrote:
> Oleg Endo <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > Could you please push it? I don't have write access.
> Your paperwork with FSF for binutils was completed, wasn't it?
> If so, I think you should get write access.
Yeah, I did the assignments for gcc, binutils and gdb.