This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [SH] Correct clrs,sets,pref insns
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: oleg dot endo at t-online dot de
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 21:10:45 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [SH] Correct clrs,sets,pref insns
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150204 dot 144211 dot 404526873 dot kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp> <20150207 dot 134951 dot 97584626 dot kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp> <1423912254 dot 18129 dot 43 dot camel at yam-132-YW-E178-FTW>
Oleg Endo <email@example.com> wrote:
> I'd propose to remove the dead code in arch.exp and add the perl script
> to gas/testsuite/gas/sh/arch. I've also adjusted the comments in the
> generated .s files.
> Updated patch attached.
Looks OK to me.