This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: backports to 2.25 branch
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 23:56:30 +1030
- Subject: Re: backports to 2.25 branch
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150211024100 dot GJ4274 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <3469AEBE-D188-468E-AB8D-4842AC616A40 at adacore dot com>
On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 09:28:48AM +0100, Tristan Gingold wrote:
> Does it mean that you will favour a 2.25.1 release ?
I wasn't going to request one, but wouldn't be against it. The idea
of backporting was to make it easy for distros to pick up the patches.
Australia Development Lab, IBM