This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Recognize new DWARF5/GCC5 DW_LANG constants for Fortran 03 and Fortran 08.
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- To: Mark Wielaard <mjw at redhat dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 05:30:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Recognize new DWARF5/GCC5 DW_LANG constants for Fortran 03 and Fortran 08.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1423521733-32053-1-git-send-email-mjw at redhat dot com> <20150210003807 dot GG4274 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
On 02/10/2015 01:38 AM, Alan Modra wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 09, 2015 at 11:42:13PM +0100, Mark Wielaard wrote:
>> DWARFv5 defines and GCC5 may output two new DW_LANG constants for the
>> Fortran 2003 and Fortran 2008 standards. Handle and display both in
>> * dwarf.c (read_and_display_attr_value): Handle DW_LANG_Fortran03
>> and DW_LANG_Fortran08.
>> * dwarf2.h: Add DW_LANG_Fortran03 and DW_LANG_Fortran08.
Isn't that something which should go into the branch as well, maybe together
with a 2.25.1 release around the time of a GCC 5 release?