Re: Contributing FreeBSD/aarch64 support

On 9 February 2015 at 16:05, H.J. Lu <hjl.tools@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you get clean results for "make check" with clang?
> If not, I don't see why we should change source for clang.

Mostly, yes. There was one unexpected gas failure when I ran it just
now.  I configured with --disable-gdb since there's a lot that's not
working there at the moment.

> You can always configure binutils with --disable-werror.

Perhaps not a bad idea since Clang and GCC may have different warnings
over time. I think this should be done by the configure script if
that's the way you want to go though - do you agree?