This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH][gas][ARM] Add support for Cortex-A72
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot gcc at googlemail dot com>
- To: Matthew Wahab <matthew dot wahab at arm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 13:21:47 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][gas][ARM] Add support for Cortex-A72
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54D1F0C8 dot 5010201 at arm dot com>
- Reply-to: ramrad01 at arm dot com
On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 10:13 AM, Matthew Wahab <email@example.com> wrote:
> The Cortex-A72 is an ARMv8 core with the same architectural features as the
> Cortex-A57. This patch adds support to GAS for the command line option
> -mcpu=cortex-a72 with the same effect as the -mcpu=cortex-a57 option, only
> the name being different.
> Tested with check-gas for arm-none-linux-gnueabihf. Tested the new cpu
> option from the command line.
> Ok for trunk?
> 2015-02-04 Matthew Wahab <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/tc-arm.c: Add support for Cortex-A72.
Ok with a follow up to deal with doc/c-arm.texi