This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [SH] Correct clrs,sets,pref insns
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: oleg dot endo at t-online dot de
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 14:42:11 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [SH] Correct clrs,sets,pref insns
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1422994102 dot 7441 dot 25 dot camel at yam-132-YW-E178-FTW>
Oleg Endo <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Unfortunately, I couldn't manage to re-generate the .s files, because
> the code in gas/testsuite/gas/sh/arch/arch.exp doesn't work here -- it
> always crashes in line 229 at the expect.
> Does anybody have any suggestions/ideas/workarounds?
expect segfaults here. Clearly we should fix the generation
of .s files before installing the fix of sh-opt.h.