This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] sim: Be sure of calling freeargv() after successfully call buildargv().
- From: Michael Eager <eager at eagerm dot com>
- To: Chen Gang S <gang dot chen at sunrus dot com dot cn>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 07:53:34 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] sim: Be sure of calling freeargv() after successfully call buildargv().
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54C8CBC8 dot 90102 at sunrus dot com dot cn>
On 01/28/15 03:45, Chen Gang S wrote:
buildargv() and freeargv() are pairs, so need be sure of them always
paired to avoid memory leak.
2015-01-28 Chen Gang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* common/sim-options.c (sim_args_command): Call freeargv() when
* mcore/interp.c (sim_do_command): Call freeargv() before return.
* microblaze/interp.c (sim_do_command): Call freeargv() before
OK for Microblaze.
There appear to be other places where buildargv() is not followed by
freeargv(). See sim/common/run.c. There may be others.
Michael Eager email@example.com
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306 650-325-8077