This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Ping: [PATCH] ld: don't use ia64 register name in expression of pr16322 test
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Jan Beulich <JBeulich at suse dot com>, Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 17:38:31 +1030
- Subject: Re: Ping: [PATCH] ld: don't use ia64 register name in expression of pr16322 test
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54AE88CD02000078000529F5 at mail dot emea dot novell dot com> <CAMe9rOq5ow1g_wP0NmreKHJT1GgWUJzESiD+S=mwo1pWn8uhUg at mail dot gmail dot com> <54C28CDC0200007800059035 at mail dot emea dot novell dot com> <CAMe9rOrj0Lok32uA4ThWAQXA-9jDqN9+gaM463XsTqzd0HhnsA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 09:09:12AM -0800, H.J. Lu wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 9:03 AM, Jan Beulich <JBeulich@suse.com> wrote:
> > H.J. gave his okay, but aiui this isn't sufficient for me to commit.
> Since I wrote the testcase, my OK should be sufficient.
Jan, you know what you're doing. Please consider this sort of fix as
Australia Development Lab, IBM