This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Slow gcc.gnu.org/sourceware.org?
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: "sellcey at imgtec dot com" <sellcey at imgtec dot com>,Steve Ellcey <sellcey at imgtec dot com>,Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>,GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>,Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>,GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 13:31:04 -0600
- Subject: Re: Slow gcc.gnu.org/sourceware.org?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMe9rOrUmJb02b_09F4fehJ11JXYBbq3dGeuW7rWP88Vw8oX1w at mail dot gmail dot com> <1422375654 dot 3617 dot 21 dot camel at ubuntu-sellcey> <54C7BE9E dot 4050608 at redhat dot com> <1422380353 dot 3617 dot 22 dot camel at ubuntu-sellcey>
On January 27, 2015 11:39:13 AM CST, Steve Ellcey <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>On Tue, 2015-01-27 at 09:36 -0700, Jeff Law wrote:
>> On 01/27/15 09:20, Steve Ellcey wrote:
>> > On Tue, 2015-01-27 at 08:02 -0800, H.J. Lu wrote:
>> >> For the past couple days, gcc.gnu.org/sourceware.org is
>> >> quite slow for me when accessing git and bugzilla. Am
>> >> I the only one who has experienced it?
>> > I got some timeouts while updating my glibc git repo yesterday.
>> > I had never run into that before.
>> Are you using anonymous mode, or ssh-authenticated? The former is
>> usually throttled as the load rises, the latter is not.
>I was using anonymous mode.
We were also using anonymous mode.