This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Slow gcc.gnu.org/sourceware.org?
- From: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at imgtec dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 09:39:13 -0800
- Subject: Re: Slow gcc.gnu.org/sourceware.org?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMe9rOrUmJb02b_09F4fehJ11JXYBbq3dGeuW7rWP88Vw8oX1w at mail dot gmail dot com> <1422375654 dot 3617 dot 21 dot camel at ubuntu-sellcey> <54C7BE9E dot 4050608 at redhat dot com>
- Reply-to: <sellcey at imgtec dot com>
On Tue, 2015-01-27 at 09:36 -0700, Jeff Law wrote:
> On 01/27/15 09:20, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> > On Tue, 2015-01-27 at 08:02 -0800, H.J. Lu wrote:
> >> For the past couple days, gcc.gnu.org/sourceware.org is
> >> quite slow for me when accessing git and bugzilla. Am
> >> I the only one who has experienced it?
> > I got some timeouts while updating my glibc git repo yesterday.
> > I had never run into that before.
> Are you using anonymous mode, or ssh-authenticated? The former is
> usually throttled as the load rises, the latter is not.
I was using anonymous mode.