This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Slow gcc.gnu.org/sourceware.org?
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>,"H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>,Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>,GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 10:25:49 -0600
- Subject: Re: Slow gcc.gnu.org/sourceware.org?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMe9rOrUmJb02b_09F4fehJ11JXYBbq3dGeuW7rWP88Vw8oX1w at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAH6eHdSJmFXNFjB44mL1muXZSEaBt_FZNq3Vwd7cZULZqjd8vA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On January 27, 2015 10:04:51 AM CST, Jonathan Wakely <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>On 27 January 2015 at 16:02, H.J. Lu wrote:
>> For the past couple days, gcc.gnu.org/sourceware.org is
>> quite slow for me when accessing git and bugzilla. Am
>> I the only one who has experienced it?
>No, everyone sees it. Spammers are trying to write to the wiki or
>something and are DOSing the machine.
Yesterday I was teaching a class and 7 of us were fetching newlib from git. It was around 20 CST but once we cloned, we were done.
I hope we were not the DOS.