This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Slow gcc.gnu.org/sourceware.org?
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 16:04:51 +0000
- Subject: Re: Slow gcc.gnu.org/sourceware.org?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMe9rOrUmJb02b_09F4fehJ11JXYBbq3dGeuW7rWP88Vw8oX1w at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 27 January 2015 at 16:02, H.J. Lu wrote:
> For the past couple days, gcc.gnu.org/sourceware.org is
> quite slow for me when accessing git and bugzilla. Am
> I the only one who has experienced it?
No, everyone sees it. Spammers are trying to write to the wiki or
something and are DOSing the machine.