This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH, FT32] initial support (2nd attempt)
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: James Bowman <james dot bowman at ftdichip dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 13:28:48 +1030
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, FT32] initial support (2nd attempt)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA9BBF0458F83C4F9051448B941B57D116541C38 at glaexch1> <20150104102416 dot GL5183 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <CA9BBF0458F83C4F9051448B941B57D116541C64 at glaexch1> <20150111035056 dot GA23768 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <CA9BBF0458F83C4F9051448B941B57D1165477E2 at glaexch1>
On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 01:13:44AM +0000, James Bowman wrote:
> This patch adds FT32 support to binutils. Please can someone review it, and if appropriate
> commit it, as I do not have write access to the tree.
I was about to apply this, then realized you didn't supply ChangeLog
entries. Please do.
Australia Development Lab, IBM