This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Experimental branches
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 10:42:34 -0800
- Subject: Re: Experimental branches
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAHACq4rzgyE-2cM=UV30-1MWKHsWqwF1QdtuAujgYzFJ=8Y08A at mail dot gmail dot com> <20141223132714 dot GA11973 at adacore dot com> <CAHACq4qPSC6YX_uAcT0n35QD61LxATcKhjG0BXQ-qRhQ+GU63A at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAMe9rOqGKgd2gF6FLEAO4JQuDzyQJ8DXw94eE3ckO=ZiEep+SA at mail dot gmail dot com> <20141223180802 dot GP12884 at adacore dot com> <CAHACq4ovTQCoTpXnnU1_Rpo7cR5gDwpYZkd17zfm2dwpWJNorA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAMe9rOprFe_cqVPoz6Bd1Fh3GaBYkHyem+upZQFe=FRrQW3tfg at mail dot gmail dot com> <20141224002022 dot GQ12884 at adacore dot com> <CAHACq4pOQzXqhePkuvm_-b0dtHiwBCre2V_d3JbtotaPooN0zA at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150115235652 dot GU23768 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <20150116031811 dot GR8167 at adacore dot com>
On 01/15/2015 07:18 PM, Joel Brobecker wrote:
>> We also seem to be getting a full diff on binutils-cvs rather than the
>> summary we used to have.
> That one is actually intentional. I really think that those diffs
> are really useful - at least to me - and this was discussed a bit
> when I made the proposal to switch to the new hooks. Do you think
> they are a problem?
Are they really useful? There's always the link at the top of the
commit email that allows you to view the diff.