This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch, AArch64] Enable overflow check for TLSLE_MOVW_TPREL_G2
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Jiong Wang <jiong dot wang at arm dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 10:34:29 +0000
- Subject: Re: [Patch, AArch64] Enable overflow check for TLSLE_MOVW_TPREL_G2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54B3E183 dot 9080000 at arm dot com>
On 12 January 2015 at 15:00, Jiong Wang <email@example.com> wrote:
> currently, this relocation is not generated by gcc, but maybe future or by
> hand assembly.
> the relocation value is calculated correctly, overflow info kept while the
> overflow check is
> not enabled.
> pass native ld test.
> ok for trunk?
> * elfnn-aarch64.c: (elfNN_aarch64_howto_table): Enable overflow check for
> * ld-aarch64/tprel_g2_overflow.s: New testcase.
> * ld-aarch64/tprel_g2_overflow.d: New expectation file.
> * ld-aarch64/aarch64-elf.exp: Run new testcase.