This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: we have now switched to new git hooks (was: "Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...")
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: GDB <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 08:21:44 -0800
- Subject: Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: we have now switched to new git hooks (was: "Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...")
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141128135756 dot GK548 at adacore dot com> <20141207142138 dot GJ7899 at adacore dot com> <20141213165103 dot GA26944 at adacore dot com> <20141214204731 dot GA15244 at adacore dot com> <20141221224607 dot GN12884 at adacore dot com> <20150105041322 dot GB23617 at adacore dot com> <20150110065853 dot GS5445 at adacore dot com>
On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 10:58 PM, Joel Brobecker <email@example.com> wrote:
> A quick message to confirm that I have switched the binutils-gdb.git
> to the new hooks. I've tested the switch by pushing a change to
> master, and here is a URL to the corresponding email that got sent:
> I've tried to test as extensively as I could, and that includes
> verifying email sending as well as bugzilla filing and irker
> notification (IRC). But let me know if you notice any issues.
> In case of major issue that we can't repair right away, I've
> kept the old setup and it's a couple of "mv"-s to swap back.
didn't update the bugzilla.