This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
ANNOUNCEMENT: we have now switched to new git hooks (was: "Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...")
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 10:58:53 +0400
- Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: we have now switched to new git hooks (was: "Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...")
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141128135756 dot GK548 at adacore dot com> <20141207142138 dot GJ7899 at adacore dot com> <20141213165103 dot GA26944 at adacore dot com> <20141214204731 dot GA15244 at adacore dot com> <20141221224607 dot GN12884 at adacore dot com> <20150105041322 dot GB23617 at adacore dot com>
A quick message to confirm that I have switched the binutils-gdb.git
to the new hooks. I've tested the switch by pushing a change to
master, and here is a URL to the corresponding email that got sent:
I've tried to test as extensively as I could, and that includes
verifying email sending as well as bugzilla filing and irker
notification (IRC). But let me know if you notice any issues.
In case of major issue that we can't repair right away, I've
kept the old setup and it's a couple of "mv"-s to swap back.
I've created a "Git Hooks" section in GDB's wiki at:
It provides a link to where the hooks are hosted, as well
as a link to the documentation, which is still currently
in GDB's Wiki but will likely be moved to the git repo
at some point.
New URL for the git-hooks doco at:
(moved it out of "proposed/git-hooks" since this is no longer