This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Issue with v2.25 on OS/2
- From: Paul Smedley <paul at smedley dot id dot au>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 07:25:26 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Issue with v2.25 on OS/2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20150106T095119-934 at post dot gmane dot org> <380B7A20-C0EB-421F-B36C-05C5629FD97A at adacore dot com> <loom dot 20150106T102202-861 at post dot gmane dot org> <FA176E30-B398-4A8D-8CD7-09B3197D1C9F at adacore dot com> <loom dot 20150107T010705-404 at post dot gmane dot org>
Paul Smedley <paul <at> smedley.id.au> writes:
> Tristan Gingold <gingold <at> adacore.com> writes:
> > Ok. Check the set of BFD_JUMP_TABLE_ARCHIVE entries in your bfd_target.
> > Debugging shouldn't be very difficult, set a breakpoint on archives.c:
> > _bfd_compute_and_write_armap, and see which write_armap is called.
> coff_write_armap is being called - which I guess explains the wrong header.
> BFD_JUMP_TABLE_ARCHIVE is being set from aout-target.h
I modified aout-target.h to force BFD_JUMP_TABLE_ARCHIVE to
BFD_JUMP_TABLE_ARCHIVE(_bfd_archive_bsd) for OS/2, unfortunately it didn't