This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
PING: [PATCH] PR gold/17729: [gold] gold failed to build x32 libgo
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- Cc: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>, binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 13:43:00 -0800
- Subject: PING: [PATCH] PR gold/17729: [gold] gold failed to build x32 libgo
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 3:06 AM, Matthias Klose <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> X32 uses cmp %fs:NN,%esp, lea NN(%rsp),%r10d, lea NN(%rsp),%r11d,
>> instead of cmp %fs:NN,%rsp, lea NN(%rsp),%r10, lea NN(%rsp),%r11.
>> This patch handles it. Tested on Linux/x86-64 with x32 and x86-64 libgo.
>> OK to install? Thanks.
> I ran the go testsuite for both GCC 4.9 and trunk, now showing the same results
> for x32 as for ix86 and ix86_64.