This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[buildbot] GDB regression on 85880250e591a51624d24db653aaace0c5ce5943
- From: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at sergiodj dot net>
- To: Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 16:11:35 -0500
- Subject: [buildbot] GDB regression on 85880250e591a51624d24db653aaace0c5ce5943
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Introduced some regressions on GDB (they were caught by the BuildBot I
have running here, yay!). I did not investigate them further yet, but I
thought it would be better to mention them here. If nobody fixes this
soon, I intend to look at them tonight.
The regressions are all of the form:
'/home/buildbot/fedora-x86-64-2/fedora-x86-64/build/gdb/testsuite/gdb.base/intstr1.tekhex' is not a recognized file format.
(gdb) FAIL: gdb.base/dump.exp: struct as value, tekhex; file restored ok
On a side note, I can't find Nick's message mentioning the patch on the
GPG key ID: 0x65FC5E36
Please send encrypted e-mail if possible