This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Issue with v2.25 on OS/2
- From: Paul Smedley <paul at smedley dot id dot au>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 09:23:28 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Issue with v2.25 on OS/2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20150106T095119-934 at post dot gmane dot org> <380B7A20-C0EB-421F-B36C-05C5629FD97A at adacore dot com>
Tristan Gingold <gingold <at> adacore.com> writes:
> > On 06 Jan 2015, at 09:54, Paul Smedley <paul <at> smedley.id.au> wrote:
> > Can anyone help me understand where it is defined which kind of symbol
> > is used for a given platform?
> > OS/2 uses aout object format fwiw.
> What is your host ? Have you enabled plugins ?
Host is os2-emx - I have a set of diffs here to enable it. I have not
enabled plugins, and never have done previously.