This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Release 2.25: soon
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 09:28:32 +0000
- Subject: Re: Release 2.25: soon
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <30BC61FA-ED40-4AB3-86CA-A273F139771E at adacore dot com> <CANu=DmgBEUSgnpiLUYqG1cALOTb_m7iz7+FAKSy6YV5QFr8gXw at mail dot gmail dot com> <A417C108-F90C-453E-884E-7F6BB7E53967 at adacore dot com>
On 5 January 2015 at 09:20, Tristan Gingold <email@example.com> wrote:
>> On 05 Jan 2015, at 09:52, Will Newton <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> On 15 December 2014 at 14:03, Tristan Gingold <email@example.com> wrote:
>> Hi Tristan,
>>> the 2.25 branch looks rather quiet and the end of year is
>>> coming soon. That gives me 2 reasons to do the 2.25 release,
>>> I hope this week.
>>> If there are patches you'd like to backport, please speak up.
>> Is the 2.25 release done?
> Yes, it is now done and just announced.
>> I see a tag and a tarball but the
>> sourceware.org page still mentions 2.24.
> Can you clarify which page ?
> https://sourceware.org/binutils/ looks ok to me
Looks ok to me too, I must have been looking at an out of date copy.
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro