This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Release 2.25: soon
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 10:20:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: Release 2.25: soon
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <30BC61FA-ED40-4AB3-86CA-A273F139771E at adacore dot com> <CANu=DmgBEUSgnpiLUYqG1cALOTb_m7iz7+FAKSy6YV5QFr8gXw at mail dot gmail dot com>
> On 05 Jan 2015, at 09:52, Will Newton <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 15 December 2014 at 14:03, Tristan Gingold <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi Tristan,
>> the 2.25 branch looks rather quiet and the end of year is
>> coming soon. That gives me 2 reasons to do the 2.25 release,
>> I hope this week.
>> If there are patches you'd like to backport, please speak up.
> Is the 2.25 release done?
Yes, it is now done and just announced.
> I see a tag and a tarball but the
> sourceware.org page still mentions 2.24.
Can you clarify which page ?
https://sourceware.org/binutils/ looks ok to me