This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 08:13:22 +0400
- Subject: Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141128135756 dot GK548 at adacore dot com> <20141207142138 dot GJ7899 at adacore dot com> <20141213165103 dot GA26944 at adacore dot com> <20141214204731 dot GA15244 at adacore dot com> <20141221224607 dot GN12884 at adacore dot com>
> If people are happy with the above, when do we want to transition?
> I feel the best time for me would be during the Xmas break.
> How do people feel about me doing the transition sometime after
> Monday Dec 29th?
I felt that a lot of people might not have been reading emails
from these mailing lists during the Xmas break, so not quite
fair a schedule. But I'd like to have this transition done before
we branch if possible. It's not a requirement, but it'll allow us
to get an email posted when I push the new branch.
So, if there are no objections, and assuming I manage to get
the necessary privileges by then, I'd like to do the transition
on Saturday, Jan 10th, or Sunday, Jan 11th.
Any objections, please shout!