This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [pushed] Use strtod instead of strtold in libiberty/d-demangle.c
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at gdcproject dot org>
- Cc: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 21:13:59 +1030
- Subject: Re: [pushed] Use strtod instead of strtold in libiberty/d-demangle.c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1413496497-16369-1-git-send-email-brobecker at adacore dot com> <CABOHX+eM_QLunNufjzGuPzJi8z8oJ=BhUF=sA9Y1cRsyw2zwOw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 10:06:29AM +0000, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> This should be applied to the binutils-2.25 branch too.
I think you may have missed the boat. Please wait until Tristan
announces the release, and opens up the branch again.
Australia Development Lab, IBM