This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFC] Add support for printing pdata for x86_64 pe coff objects
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Pierre Muller <pierre dot muller at ics-cnrs dot unistra dot fr>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 10:10:19 +0000
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Add support for printing pdata for x86_64 pe coff objects
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <004201cfdd49$be9683c0$3bc38b40$ at firstname.lastname@example.org> <5499A8D3 dot 4090900 at redhat dot com> <000a01d01f05$65bdf5f0$3139e1d0$ at email@example.com>
But even after moving the check, I still get only part
of unwind code, while most is simply replaced by
"Too many unwind codes ("...
This was due to the check for corrupt unwind information being
incorrect. It was including the "addr" value twice, when it should have
been only once. I have now corrected this and checked in your patch.
Please could you have a look just to make sure that I did not miss anything.