This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Experimental branches
- From: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 10:21:10 -0800
- Subject: Re: Experimental branches
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAHACq4rzgyE-2cM=UV30-1MWKHsWqwF1QdtuAujgYzFJ=8Y08A at mail dot gmail dot com> <20141223132714 dot GA11973 at adacore dot com> <CAHACq4qPSC6YX_uAcT0n35QD61LxATcKhjG0BXQ-qRhQ+GU63A at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAMe9rOqGKgd2gF6FLEAO4JQuDzyQJ8DXw94eE3ckO=ZiEep+SA at mail dot gmail dot com> <20141223180802 dot GP12884 at adacore dot com>
> Let's go for "user/", if people are OK with that.
> I'd rather not have multiple namespaces in this case, since it doesn't
> really make much of a difference to us whether it's personal or
Sounds good to me.
So it'll be "user/<username>/<topic>", right? (As opposed to
"user/<username>-<topic>" or "user/<username>_<topic>".) And no need
to put "-branch" at the end of the branch name?