This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] aarch64: allow adding/removing just feature flags via .arch
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich at suse dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com, Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 13:28:57 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] aarch64: allow adding/removing just feature flags via .arch
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5444F0C0020000780004022C at mail dot emea dot novell dot com>
2014-10-20 Jan Beulich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* config/tc-aarch64.c (s_aarch64_arch): .
Approved - please apply.
As for keeping this directive in sync with the ARM version, I think that
that would be a useful goal. Now that your other patch has been
approved, please could you have a look at the ARM code and see what
needs to be done there ?