This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH, PPC] Use 64k for COMMONPAGESIZE
- From: Chris Johns <chrisj at rtems dot org>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 10:26:03 +1100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, PPC] Use 64k for COMMONPAGESIZE
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5490DDB2 dot 9020706 at redhat dot com>
On 17/12/2014 12:34 pm, Richard Henderson wrote:
It seems to me that most powerpc hardware these days is server based, and very
little remains at the desktop class.
What about embedded devices with as Freescale's QorIQ T2080 and T4240 ?
And in the server environment, IBM has
been recommending a 64k page size.
Would this change effect RTEMS and it devices ?