This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Release 2.25: soon
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Catherine Moore <clm at codesourcery dot com>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 16:19:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: Release 2.25: soon
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <30BC61FA-ED40-4AB3-86CA-A273F139771E at adacore dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 1 dot 10 dot 1412151511400 dot 19155 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk>
> On 15 Dec 2014, at 16:16, Maciej W. Rozycki <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Dec 2014, Tristan Gingold wrote:
>> the 2.25 branch looks rather quiet and the end of year is
>> coming soon. That gives me 2 reasons to do the 2.25 release,
>> I hope this week.
>> If there are patches you'd like to backport, please speak up.
> There's a fix for a rather grave microMIPS GAS relocation handling bug
> I'd like to push to trunk and have it backported to 2.25. I'll do my best
> to complete submission by the end of today.