This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 15:47:31 -0500
- Subject: Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141128135756 dot GK548 at adacore dot com> <20141207142138 dot GJ7899 at adacore dot com> <20141213165103 dot GA26944 at adacore dot com>
> FYI: The hooks are now accessible at https://gitorious.org/githooks
> I will continue working on supporting dynamic email notification
> recipients next (sending to binutils and/or gdb depending on contents
> of commit).
This feature has now been implemented, and pushed to the repository
Next on my list (in random order):
- Provide a way to call the script which sends updates to bugzilla
- Add a post-receive hook which we would call at the end
of our post-receive hook. This hook would then allow us
to the irker hook, for IRC notification.
- Add an option to include a URL of the commit in the emails.
- Merge commit control.
- Verify compatibility of the new hooks with the git version
installed on sourceware.org.
Once that's done, I think all features provided by the current hooks
will also be available in the new hooks, so we'll be able to start
working on the integration.