This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 09:56:30 -0500
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by default
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141214144317 dot GA25790 at gmail dot com>
> I checked in this patch to compress debug sections for Linux/x86 by
Has this been discussed before, or is this something obviously
part of a general direction that was agreed on?
Are things still going to work if GDB is configured without zlib,
This is also the type of change that I think is worthy of a NEWS