This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 11:51:04 -0500
- Subject: Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141128135756 dot GK548 at adacore dot com> <20141207142138 dot GJ7899 at adacore dot com>
> Just a quick update on this. I've started working on adapting
> AdaCore's git hooks. I was planning on making them accessible
> somewhere this weekend, but the weekend is almost over and
> I am too tired to do it now. So I'll probably do it first thing
> next weekend.
FYI: The hooks are now accessible at https://gitorious.org/githooks
I will continue working on supporting dynamic email notification
recipients next (sending to binutils and/or gdb depending on contents