This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Add string representation of ELF e_flags for AVR.
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew Burgess <andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, Denis Chertykov <denisc at overta dot ru>, Marek Michalkiewicz <marekm at amelek dot gda dot pl>
- Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 10:18:51 +1030
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add string representation of ELF e_flags for AVR.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1416828550-12898-1-git-send-email-andrew dot burgess at embecosm dot com> <20141202090504 dot GA16267 at embecosm dot com>
On Tue, Dec 02, 2014 at 09:05:04AM +0000, Andrew Burgess wrote:
> * Andrew Burgess <email@example.com> [2014-11-24 11:29:10 +0000]:
> > Adds a string representation of the ELF e_flags field for AVR in
> > readelf output, like lots of other targets.
> > OK to apply?
> > Thanks,
> > Andrew
> > ---
> > binutils/ChangeLog:
> > * readelf.c (decode_AVR_machine_flags): New function.
> > (get_machine_flags): Add EM_AVR case.
OK. I'll note that strncat in this case seems overkill. You have a
1024 char buffer of which you're using a max of 28 or so.
Australia Development Lab, IBM