This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 06:53:32 +0400
- Subject: Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141128135756 dot GK548 at adacore dot com> <87oarr6oed dot fsf at redhat dot com>
> I definitely like it a lot. So, from my side, you have the green light
> (and also my offer to help deploying the scripts, if you need).
> Just a question: AFAIU, those scripts will only affect what we get in
> the mailing lists (gdb-cvs and binutils-cvs), right? Will we see any
> change in the messages that are sent to our Bugzilla?
Indeed, we're going to have do so some adaptation somewhere
to make sure that the diffs do not make it to bugzilla.
Similarly, we'll need to make it work with the IRC bot.
I don't know how that part works yet (but I think I have access
to the scripts, so it should be easy to figure out).