This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...
- From: Sergio Durigan Junior <sergiodj at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 15:50:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: RFC: using AdaCore's git hooks for binutils-gdb.git ...
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141128135756 dot GK548 at adacore dot com>
On Friday, November 28 2014, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> I would like to propose the use of AdaCore's git hooks scripts
> for handling everything that happens when updates are pushed
> to sourceware's binutils-gdb.git repository.
I definitely like it a lot. So, from my side, you have the green light
(and also my offer to help deploying the scripts, if you need).
Just a question: AFAIU, those scripts will only affect what we get in
the mailing lists (gdb-cvs and binutils-cvs), right? Will we see any
change in the messages that are sent to our Bugzilla?
Other than that, thank you very, very much for doing that.
GPG key ID: 0x65FC5E36
Please send encrypted e-mail if possible