This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: bfd/version.h hasn't been updated for 2 days
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 06:55:22 +0400
- Subject: Re: bfd/version.h hasn't been updated for 2 days
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMe9rOqnb1qNHb=b9YqGqE6PTeioep-ydv8FsGHCK3R40Yx3Kw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20141116090846 dot GA22459 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <20141116111259 dot GP4880 at adacore dot com> <20141117051449 dot GB22459 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <20141118094221 dot GY4880 at adacore dot com> <CAMe9rOqUK+dg1wpU=Rvtebzkkm8ZwL3XMwUR3L-y-qMqRy73tA at mail dot gmail dot com>
> > I've enabled the same script that updates our GDB release branches
> > to update the master branch as well. Can you disable the script
> > you've been using?
> Can you also update binutils release branches?
Sure - added as well.