This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: bfd/version.h hasn't been updated for 2 days
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 05:15:00 -0800
- Subject: Re: bfd/version.h hasn't been updated for 2 days
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMe9rOqnb1qNHb=b9YqGqE6PTeioep-ydv8FsGHCK3R40Yx3Kw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20141116090846 dot GA22459 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <20141116111259 dot GP4880 at adacore dot com> <20141117051449 dot GB22459 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <20141118094221 dot GY4880 at adacore dot com>
On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 1:42 AM, Joel Brobecker <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> > If you'd like, I can write a small script that makes the update,
>> > and have it run on sourceware.org as gdbadmin.
>> That would be great. Thanks, Joel!
> I've enabled the same script that updates our GDB release branches
> to update the master branch as well. Can you disable the script
> you've been using?
Can you also update binutils release branches?