This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH v2] aarch64: allow adding/removing just feature flags via .arch_extension
- From: "Jan Beulich" <JBeulich at suse dot com>
- To: "Marcus Shawcroft" <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "Marcus Shawcroft" <marcus dot shawcroft at arm dot com>, "Richard Earnshaw" <rearnsha at arm dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 13:10:58 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] aarch64: allow adding/removing just feature flags via .arch_extension
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5465D73A020000780004786B at mail dot emea dot novell dot com> <CAFqB+PwR_PELzf1NPEtzt5zskWAes_e4c8E5Tv_AZere5TBU8Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
>>> On 18.11.14 at 12:57, <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Would you mind adding the .arch_extension directive to c-aarch64.texi,
> I think copying the text from c-arm would be fine?
To be honest, I'd rather not: If I were to, I'd want to place it next to
the description of .arch, but I can't seem to find that.