This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [AArch64/PATCH 0/2 (v2)] XGene-1 and XGene-2 assembly targets
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- To: Philipp Tomsich <philipp dot tomsich at theobroma-systems dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 12:21:50 +0100
- Subject: Re: [AArch64/PATCH 0/2 (v2)] XGene-1 and XGene-2 assembly targets
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1416308791-62583-1-git-send-email-philipp dot tomsich at theobroma-systems dot com>
On 11/18/2014 12:06 PM, Philipp Tomsich wrote:
* 'xgene1' is introduced in addition to 'xgene-1', as the additional
dash was deemed too confusing... we retain the 'xgene-1' name as
a deprecated alias, as binutils-2.25 was released with this name
2.25 wasn't yet released. So please can you get this into the 2.25 branch as well?