This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: bfd/version.h hasn't been updated for 2 days
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 13:42:21 +0400
- Subject: Re: bfd/version.h hasn't been updated for 2 days
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMe9rOqnb1qNHb=b9YqGqE6PTeioep-ydv8FsGHCK3R40Yx3Kw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20141116090846 dot GA22459 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <20141116111259 dot GP4880 at adacore dot com> <20141117051449 dot GB22459 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
> > If you'd like, I can write a small script that makes the update,
> > and have it run on sourceware.org as gdbadmin.
> That would be great. Thanks, Joel!
I've enabled the same script that updates our GDB release branches
to update the master branch as well. Can you disable the script
you've been using?