This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[AArch64/PATCH 0/2] XGene-1 and XGene-2 assembly targets
- From: Philipp Tomsich <philipp dot tomsich at theobroma-systems dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: philipp dot tomsich at theobroma-systems dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 23:33:33 +0100
- Subject: [AArch64/PATCH 0/2] XGene-1 and XGene-2 assembly targets
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
This syncs up the XGene-1 and XGene-2 support between APM's development
toolchains (as provided with BSPs) and the upstream binutils tree:
* 'xgene1' replaces 'xgene-1', as the additional dash was deemed too
confusing... for one reason or another, the patch to rename didn't
get merged when first published.
* 'xgene2' adds a target for the new XGene-2 core, which includes
support for the AArch64 CRC instructions.
Philipp Tomsich (2):
Rename xgene-1 to xgene1.
Add 'xgene2' cpu.
gas/ChangeLog | 7 +++++++
gas/config/tc-aarch64.c | 4 +++-
gas/doc/c-aarch64.texi | 3 ++-
3 files changed, 12 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)