This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: bfd/version.h hasn't been updated for 2 days
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 15:44:49 +1030
- Subject: Re: bfd/version.h hasn't been updated for 2 days
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMe9rOqnb1qNHb=b9YqGqE6PTeioep-ydv8FsGHCK3R40Yx3Kw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20141116090846 dot GA22459 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <20141116111259 dot GP4880 at adacore dot com>
On Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 03:12:59PM +0400, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> If you'd like, I can write a small script that makes the update,
> and have it run on sourceware.org as gdbadmin.
That would be great. Thanks, Joel!
Australia Development Lab, IBM