This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
gas: Question about .cfi_startproc and nested labels
- From: Martin Galvan <martin dot galvan at tallertechnologies dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 02:09:20 -0300
- Subject: gas: Question about .cfi_startproc and nested labels
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Hi there! I'm trying to add some CFI directives to an existing ARM
code, and I noticed sometimes we have stuff like this:
where "END" is a macro that expands to the appropriate epilogue/return
instructions. If we want to mark those labels as functions, I know
.cfi_endproc should be placed right after the END macro, but what
about .cfi_startproc? I'm thinking of doing something like:
However, I'm not sure if that would be right. Will gas realize
some_label and some_other_label are meant to be different functions?
Thanks a lot!
Taller Technologies Argentina
San Lorenzo 47, 3rd Floor, Office 5
Phone: 54 351 4217888 / +54 351 4218211