This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: bfd/version.h hasn't been updated for 2 days
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 06:03:44 -0800
- Subject: Re: bfd/version.h hasn't been updated for 2 days
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMe9rOqnb1qNHb=b9YqGqE6PTeioep-ydv8FsGHCK3R40Yx3Kw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20141116090846 dot GA22459 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org> <20141116111259 dot GP4880 at adacore dot com>
On Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 3:12 AM, Joel Brobecker <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>> I have been on holiday, and by the look of it we had a power failure
>> here the first day I was away. My systems rebooted OK, but the cron
>> job failed to update version.h due to lack of ssh key.
>> Anyone could have committed the updates..
> If you'd like, I can write a small script that makes the update,
> and have it run on sourceware.org as gdbadmin. This would avoid
> the need for ssh authentication. Or, if Tristan also has an admin-type
> account as binutils Release Manager, he can be the one setting it up.
That would be ideal.